Infolog partnered with Hikrobot to set up a demonstration of the Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Latent Mobile Robot (LMR) at one of the leading electronics distributors in Singapore. The POC deployed two LMRs and showcased the putaway and picking processes powered by the smart warehouse automation solution.
Comparing to the workflow in traditional warehouses where the workers go through racks to putaway and pick items, Infolog’s intelligent solution significantly reduces labor intensity and increases the operational accuracy. The user-friendly UI, customizable features, and high scalability and flexibility of the Infolog system facilitates businesses to optimize their performance and realize objectives in digital transformation with rapid ROI.
2. The LMR transports the rack with empty location based on intelligent algorithm from the storage area to the putaway position at workstation.
3. Worker scans the barcode of the item, and the monitor displays the quantity and image of it.
4. Worker scans the location code on the rack and places the item in it. The monitor displays the location in use.
6. The next rack in line will be transported by LMR to the putaway position.
2. The LMR transports the rack with target item from the storage area to the picking position at workstation.
3. The worker takes out the item from the rack. The quantity and bin location are suggested on the monitor.
4. The worker places the item in the PTL bins and pushes the button to indicate the completion of this order.
5. If the picking process of this rack is completed, the LMR transports the rack back to storage area after the worker confirms; if the picking process is not completed, the rack remains in the same location and the worker continues to outbound more items.
6. The next rack in line will be transported by LMR to the picking position.
Infolog is not only able to interface with other upper-level software, but it also has strong track records integrating with various types of warehouse automation and material handling equipment, ranging from Robotics, Automated Storage and Retrieval, Vertical Lift Module, Carousel Storage, Pick/Put to Light, Voice Technology, to AMR/AGV. Infolog offers comprehensive solutions for productivity enhancement at warehouses and factories.